These are stunning photos! Sami, you look so professional! Make sure to let me know if I can see the screening, Kim.
My oh my has that girl grown up and how beautiful she is. She looks so much like you Kim at her age! I can actually remember that age you know! :)Sorry that you have to put NWbrowerfamily. since we are the ORIGINAL browerfamily.blogspot.com.and proudly so for the last 4 years I think! :D
Kim- Can't believe how grown up Sami is- she looks like you when I first met you! Congrats to her on her screening...very exciting! Hope all is well with you and the rest of your cute fam- hugs! Missy in SLC
Post a Comment
3 comments:
These are stunning photos! Sami, you look so professional! Make sure to let me know if I can see the screening, Kim.
My oh my has that girl grown up and how beautiful she is. She looks so much like you Kim at her age! I can actually remember that age you know! :)
Sorry that you have to put NWbrowerfamily. since we are the ORIGINAL browerfamily.blogspot.com.
and proudly so for the last 4 years I think! :D
Kim- Can't believe how grown up Sami is- she looks like you when I first met you! Congrats to her on her screening...very exciting! Hope all is well with you and the rest of your cute fam- hugs! Missy in SLC
Post a Comment